Sunday 20 April 2014

Essie: Bikini So Teeny


The beautiful colour on moi nails

Bad lighting, but this pic shows the shimmer in this nail polish


Hiya guys, so today I'm going to do a review on Essie's nail polish Bikini So Teeny. I think this polish came out last year, maybe the year before, but I'm not entirely sure. It is my go to nail polish for spring and summer, and I absolutely love it!

Now, I'm quite lazy when it comes to painting my nails and I like to find nail products that dry quickly, don't smudge and also don't chip. With this Essie product, I find that the polish drys fairly quickly, perhaps about 5 minutes for it to be completely dry with no stickiness whatsoever. If you leave them to dry for about 2-3 minutes they will be semi-dry but also sticky and they smudge.
This polish probably will not chip at all if you apply a top coat, which unfortunately I do not do because I am either in a rush or extremely lazy.

I find that this polish lasts a really long time without using a base or top coat, and is extremely glossy on my nails as if a top coat has already been put on. I have had this colour on my nails for a week and it has chipped slightly, but not noticeably much. As for the colour - Wow it is absolutely A-Mai-Zing!!

The colour is a soft pastel bluey, lavender almost colour with tiny bits of shimmer in it. The shimmer isn't that noticeable on my nails, but you can see it a little. I have taken pictures which are above, so you can see the colours for yourself, because I am not the best at describing colours, lets be honest.

Thanks for reading my little fabulous sequins. :)
Ari xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello hun:)
    Love this post very much,and your blog looks very cute!
    Maybe we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, just checked out your blog and it looks really cute too;)
      I would love for us to follow each other <3
      Ari xx

      Delete